Bulletin of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences [BEPLS] is a monthly peer reviewed open access international journal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers on all areas of Environment, Pharmacology and Life Sciences. BEPLS is official publication of Academy for Environment and Life Sciences [Regd. Under Societies Registration Act XXI, 1860]
The focus and the
scope of journal include:
Economic Zoology and Botany
to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on
the basis of quality and originality of the work. The
journal publishes the most significant new research and
review work in all areas pertaining to its scope and
research being done in the world, thus ensuring its
scientific priority and significance.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next available issue.
Categories of paper
Original articles: These should describe new and carefully confirmed findings, and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work. The length of a full paper should be the minimum required to describe and interpret the work clearly.
Short Communications: A Short Communication is suitable for recording the results of complete small investigations or giving details of new models or hypotheses, gene isolation and identification, innovative methods, techniques or apparatus.
Review: Submissions of reviews and perspectives covering topics of current interest are welcome and encouraged. Mini-reviews are also peer-reviewed.
ABSTRACTED AND INDEXED
* Index Copernicus
* CAS, USA
* Journalseekar, UK
* Research Bible, Japan
* Electronic Journal Library
* ABC open Directory
* World Cat
* Geneva Medical Foundation
* New Jour
* Zoological Records [Thomson Reuters]
* CABI and Global Health
* ISI Master Journal list, Thomson Reuters
* Geneva Medical Foundation
* Global Education Index
* Google Scholor
* Scolor, China
* Global Impact Factor, Australia
* Universal Impact Factor, Germany
* Cite Factor, USA
* Indian Water Portal
* Indian University, Bloomington
* Journal Impact Factor [0.421]
* Scientific Indexing Services [USA]
* Scientific Journal Impact Factor [Canada]
* International Impact factor Service [IIFS]
* Directory of Science
* Federal Ministry of Education & Research, Hamburg
* ISRAJIF, India
* GetInfo-TIB, Germany
* ZBMED: Leibniz Information Centre for Life Sciences
PUBLICATION RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Publication Time: 1 Months
2. If manuscript published online, Editorial Board will be not permitted to authors and co-authors for any corrections in the manuscript.
3. Authors should fully disclose all funding sources of the research and relevant conflicts of interest.
4. Open Access Journal, No required password for paper.
5. Maximum 3 papers will be publish in each issue of one authors
WITHDRAWAL OF MANUSCRIPTS
No Withdraw policy